WP.2. Requirements and Architecture
This work package will provide technical strategy and oversight for all research and development activities throughout the lifecycle of the project. This will include market analysis, State of the Art review, requirements analysis and architecture specification.
The objectives of this WP are to:
- Provide overall technical coordination ensuring technical cohesion between RTD activities and efficient coordination the work.
- Perform a subjective and analytic assessment of the market situation and potentials.
- Identify and track system requirements based on use cases, partners and feedback group.
- Review the state-of-the-art, track future technology trends, and identify appropriate hardware platforms and software tools.
- Specify the overall architecture for COSMOS by identifying components, their functionalities and interconnection, ensuring their coherency with the requirements and global architecture.
- D.2.1.1. Market Analysis and Potential Report (Initial)
- D.2.1.2. Market Analysis and Potential Report (Updated)
- D.2.2.1. State of the Art Analysis and Requirements Definition (Initial)
- D.2.2.2. State of the Art Analysis and Requirements Definition (Updated)
- D.2.2.3. State of the Art Analysis and Requirements Definition (Final)
- D.2.3.1. Conceptual Model and Reference Architecture (Initial)
- D.2.3.2. Conceptual Model and Reference Architecture (Updated)
- D.2.3.3. Conceptual Model and Reference Architecture (Final)