IERC meeting 27th January 2016
COSMOS participated in the IERC meeting held in Brussels in January 2016. The meeting had the following objectives:
• Presentations and review of IERC activities in 2015.
• Define the specific priorities for the activity chains in 2016. Coordination of the activity chains and their outcome. Support of AIOTI activities. Link with IoT ecosystems.
• Creation and support of national /regional IoT clusters.
• Research and innovation agenda roadmap and Cluster Book contributions.
• Exploitation of the results from the IERC projects.
• Coordination activities with other AIOTI WGs.
• Plan the activities and meetings for 2016.
From our perspective the goal was to investigate and participate in ongoing activities and further collaborate with running projects. Especially the following points were pursued:
• Check existing initiatives on exploitation of results and how to link and use them
• Collaboration with running projects with relation to a workshop proposal for EuCNC, an invite for which was sent and attracted the interest of many projects (Waziup, ENTROPY and SMARTIE)
• During the meeting there was a very interesting discussion for the link between Art and IoT, which inspired us to pursue the detailed in this document collaboration with a Fab/Lab and extended the scope of our activities
• Collaborate on the joint participation in future events such as SIdO 2016 and IoTWeek 2016